Artichoke-Parmesan Baked Tilapia Fillets
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Panamei Tilapia fillets
- 1 (6-ounce) jar or can artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick pan spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of tilapia fillets; set aside. Combine artichokes, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and oregano in a medium bowl; mix well. Brush each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil; top with the parmesan mixture. Bake until fish pulls apart easily with a fork (about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle each serving with chopped fresh parsley just before serving. Serve it with steamed broccoli or rice.
Share this recipe