The mango sauce:
1. Combine mango, greek yogurt and lime juice in your blender and pulse to obtain a smooth puree.
2. Transfer to a bowl, add garlic, salt and pepper and mix well. Keep refrigerated until serving.
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet. Boil 4 cups water.
2. Place shrimp in a large bowl and pour boiling water over and let soak for 2 minutes before draining. Toss drained shrimp in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and parmesan. Lay in a single layer onto the baking sheet, and sprinkle with additional seasoning if needed.
3. Roast in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, until pink, firm and cooked through. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately with the mango sauce or a drizzle of lemon juice.